About Me

My photo
Reno, NV, United States

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Arena Ball Alive and Well Down South


The Ginger Ninja struck again with a 52-41 Bulldog victory in arkansas. I nearly flipped out when I saw his pick but in hindsight it was a rare bad throw for the night. His numbers looked redonculous and he nailed the "Boomer Stat"--the W. EveryDayShouldBeSaturday glossed Joe Cox the Ginger Ninja but I'm running w/ it. Maybe they'll run w/ "Defender" for CWM(he's about to get the U-Haul in front of the house treatment). Did Cox suffer from the ebola @ osu or something? Because, I really sweated this squads ability to score after opening day.
What really worries me is the Arena Ball scores Georgia is inflicting on the SEC. These crazy scores will eventually bring the conference down (UGA 52-41, 41-37, 42-45 in a loss last year, 52-38 @ Baton Rouge last year; auburn 41-30 over wvu, kentucky 31-27 over louisville). These scores off the top of my head look like big 12, pac-10 junk especially when the SEC gapped those conferences about 4 years ago. If College Football runs in cycles the SEC(especially UGA) better play proper fredom lovin', American Defense!

No comments: