About Me

My photo
Reno, NV, United States

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Erskine Hill


I gave this a great deal of thought. About two hunerd yards on the Verdi Community Library Nature Trail we got us a little hill. It ain't that tall or steep but after a couple of rounds in a workout it makes you dig deep to hold your times. I always like to name the hills I train on because it gives me something cool to think about during tough workouts. After several trips up the hill, I decided to name it after Erk Russell. Coach Russell defines the reason a Georgia Man never quits ever and enjoys a cigar after a fine Georgia Victory. Best of all Coach Russell knows "THERE AIN'T NOTHING LIKE BEING A BULLDOG ON SATURDAY NIGHT!"


Tip your flask and let the guitars blast for Erk and figure I'll GATA on that hill during workouts.


No comments: